Each software application is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, with the industry’s best graphical user interface. The Fluidigm software features include pipetting templates, easy import/export functionality, predefined experiment layouts, and multiple data viewing options.
The SINGuLAR™ Analysis Toolset
The SINGuLAR™ Analysis Toolset is a powerful analysis tool based on the programming language R, for analyzing and visualizing single-cell gene expression data. It includes:
- Compare gene expression levels—Convert Ct values to Log2 gene expression using LoD method to assign unexpressed genes
- Sort and filter function—Sort by gene expression and rapidly exclude low variance genes
- Scalable computing—Process individual or multiple data sets in parallel
- Multivariant analysis—Analyze data in hierarchical clustering or PCA to compare factors
- Visualization tools—View data in violin plot, scatter plot, or heat map to rapidly identify major classes of individual cells
Download the scripts and sample data
Visualization Tools - Violin Plot
Results are easily viewed in multiple plots or map views.
Real-Time PCR Analysis
The Fluidigm Real-Time PCR Analysis software includes:
- Standard curve view—Easily calculate the standard curve by identifying dilutions samples
- Delta delta Ct calculation—Get delta delta Ct in just three easy steps
- Automated threshold setting—Automatically determine the ideal threshold setting for each chip run
- Automatic curve quality score—Quickly and efficiently sort through real-time PCR curves and exclude those that do not meet your
Table and Amplification Curve Views
Results are easily viewed in table and amplification curve formats.
The Fluidigm Genotyping Analysis software includes additional features specific to genotyping applications including:
- Automatic cluster calling—Automatically increase accuracy while processing more using a highly accurate cluster-calling algorithm that ranks among the best in the industry
- Multiple chip scoring—Combines and scores multiple experiments to decrease the analysis time and improve scoring accuracy for rare
- Confidence score—Automatically determines the confidence level of cluster calls
- Real time or end point—View real-time data that aids in assay design while using end-point imaging for high-throughput applications
Automatic cluster calling results are easily viewed in multiple formats.
Digital PCR Analysis
The Fluidigm Digital PCR software includes features specific to digital PCR, including:
- Real-time digital PCR—Use real-time analysis to confirm specificity of digital PCR
- Multiplex capability—Quantitate up to four targets per sample
in each reaction by using up to four reporter dyes
- Copy number variation—Automatically apply statistical correction and determine the ratio of your targets of interest
- End-point analysis—Use end-point image for analysis, greatly increasing the throughput of the system
Heat Map and Call/No-Call Map
Automatic counts and reports for the number of positives for each reporter dye are easily viewed in multiple formats.