|Individual cells can differ by cell state, size, protein
level and expressed mRNA transcripts, even within
a homogeneous cell population. Therefore, assuming
that every cell in your sample behaves exactly
the same is a dangerous gamble; taking averages
of pooled cells can mask the dramatic variations in
The Fluidigm Single-Cell Gene Expression Workflow combines our innovative C1™ Single-Cell Auto Prep System with the BioMark™ HD System to illuminate these differences, enabling you to profile up to 96 single cells for the expression of up to 96 genes in just a few hours, using standard reagents and easy-to-use analysis tools.
It provides an easy-to-use workflow and flexible assay configuration. With an automated workflow, ready-to-use reagents, and optimized IFCs, you can eliminate tedious pipetting steps and sample mixing to achieve “load and go” productivity.
• Single-cell resolution—Identify previously unrecognized subpopulations
• Easy to use—“Load and go” automation means there’s no mixing or adding reagent
• Flexible assay format—Compatible with DELTAgene™ Assays or TaqMan® Gene Expression Assays
• Highly sensitive—Use picograms of starting material to screen against hundreds of genes
• High throughput—Explore 96 single cells across 96 assays in a single run
• Cost effective—Generate more data per dollar using nanoliter-scale reaction volumes
• Reliable—Get consistent and reproducible data with every run
New workflow enhancements:
Streamline your analysisThe SINGuLAR™ Analysis Toolset 2.1 is an intuitive, easy-to-use tool to analyze Fluidigm Single-Cell Gene Expression, miRNA Profiling and mRNA Sequencing data sets. Based on the popular statistical programming language, R, you can quickly and easily analyze, visualize and compare transcriptional profiles. You can use an automated analysis command and advanced functions to perform unbiased hierarchical clustering and principal component analysis (PCA), ANOVA and much more.