|Individual cells can differ by cell state, size, protein
level and expressed mRNA transcripts, even within
homogeneous cell population. Therefore, assuming
that every cell in your sample behaves exactly
the same is a dangerous gamble; taking averages
of pooled cells can mask the dramatic variations in
The new C1™ Single-Cell Auto Prep System combined with our innovative BioMark™ HD System illuminates these differences, enabling you to profile multiple single cells for the expression of hundreds of genes in just a few hours, using standard reagents and easy-to-use analysis tools.
It provides an easy-to-use workflow and flexible assay configuration. With an automated workflow, ready-to-use reagents, and optimized arrays, you can eliminate tedious pipetting steps and sample mixing to achieve “load and go” productivity.
• Single-cell resolution—Identify previously unrecognized subpopulations
• Easy to use—“Load and go” automation means there’s no mixing or adding reagent
• Highly sensitive—Use picograms of starting material to screen against hundreds of genes
• High throughput—Explore 96 single cells across 96 assays in a single run
• Cost effective—Generate more data per dollar using nanoliter-scale reaction volumes
• Reliable—Get consistent and reproducible data with every run
The SINGuLAR™ Analysis Toolset
Fluidigm recently developed the SINGuLAR™ Analysis Toolset—an intuitive, easy-to-use scripted solution for the C1 System and/or BioMark HD System, based on the popular statistical programming language R. Among other things, you can quickly and easily estimate LoD Ct values, generate Log2Ex values, create violin plots, and perform multivariate analyses such as unsupervised hierarchical clustering and principal component analysis (PCA). Get started analyzing your data.