NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO RECEIVE PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Stop by the Fluidigm Booth and have coffee on us! Please complete the ‘Contact Us’ Survey (referred to collectively herein, where appropriate, as the “Survey”) at (https://www.fluidigm.com/articles/microfluidics-seminars-and-webinars), and receive one (1) ten dollar ($10.00 USD) gift card for coffee to virtually chat with one of our Field Applications Specialist.
In order to be eligible, you must be at least 18 years old. The Survey is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and Canada and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participants must be in attendance of the Illumina® Single-Cell Sequencing Virtual Symposium. The Survey is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. To enter the Survey, a person must complete the Survey on https://www.fluidigm.com/articles/microfluidics-seminars-and-webinars and fill out all the information required in the form.
Employees of Fluidigm Corporation and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers and employees’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
Coffee Gift Card:
A $10 coffee gift card will be provided for completed Surveys, provided on a first-come-first-serve basis while supplies last. Limit one gift card distributed per person, per completed Survey. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of award. You may not enter more than once and may not enter by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. A limited quantity of gift cards is available.
Gift Card Award Period:
Entries will be accepted online at https://www.fluidigm.com/articles/microfluidics-seminars-and-webinars starting on or about September 15, 2020, and ending November 30, 2020. All online entries must be received by November 30, 2020, 11:59 PM EST.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Terms and Conditions and (b) Fluidigm’s decisions, which are final and binding. Receiving a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Fluidigm Corporation reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Survey.
- Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fluidigm. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fluidigm.
- Survey participants will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Survey with to redeem their Coffee Gift Card. Fluidigm shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Fluidigm's discretion. The prize is non-transferable.
- Disputes: THIS SURVEY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Survey, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Survey, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Survey), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Fluidigm and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Survey and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Survey; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Survey or the processing of entries.