Systems-Level Immunomonitoring in Human Subjects
In this recorded seminar Dr. Petter Brodin presents his most recent data on the application of systems-level immune monitoring using mass cytometry in a variety of clinical studies. He discusses his lab’s innovative approaches to tackling the challenges of longitudinal sampling and analysis of whole blood samples for immune monitoring as well as the biologic results obtained from several studies.
Watch this seminar to learn about:
- Brodin’s approach to reducing technical variation introduced during sample processing and data analysis.
- Results from three ongoing immune monitoring projects:
- Immune variation in a cohort of normal adults
- A pediatric oncology clinical study to comprehensively monitor immune system impact of treatment across a variety of cancers
- The evolution of the human newborn immune system
Petter Brodin, MD, PhD
Recorded at the 8th Annual Fluidigm Mass Cytometry Summit June 20, 2019
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.