Product Manager - Reagents
- Req No.
- Job Locations
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Product Manager for Imaging Mass Cytometry Antibody/Reagents Portfolio.
The Product Management role is responsible for Fluidigm’s Imaging Mass Cytometry Maxpar portfolio, reporting to the Director, Hyperion Franchise.
This individual will be responsible for working closely with the Franchise Lead to develop, set, and ensure achievement of the global product marketing strategy for the Maxpar Imaging Abs and Reagents product line.
This cross functional role will include strategy development, product roadmap design, investment strategy, Partner and IP management, product and pricing strategy,
competitive positioning/differentiation, and competitor tracking, and management of on-market product(s).
As owner of the Imaging Mass Cytometry Maxpar portfolio suite, the Product Manager will ensure the product lines meet target revenue, target margin, and market share goals worldwide. He/she works closely with the Maxpar Helios/Suspension Product Managers, R&D, Corporate Marketing, and our broadercommercial sales and support organizations to advance commercial revenues, market access, share penetration, industry leadership.
This individual will have full life cycle product management responsibilities across the Maxpar Imaging Abs, Reagents, and Applications/Panels program. As a representative of this important program, this individual will have excellent communication and cross-functional skill sets, have the confidence and
credibility to speak with Company stakeholders, KOL customers, and equally, present at industry conferences, to clearly communicate the value of theproduct/platform/reagents portfolio.
- Drives market driven product life cycle management activities across business to improve revenues, profitability, and growth trajectory
- Identifies new market expansion, extension opportunities, defines successful growth strategies increase market share, in parallel to securing existing base and building competitive immunity
- Develop customer based segmentation, corresponding value proposition; provides commercial sales support tools to demonstrate/quantitate value differentiators on workflow and operational costs
- Work with Corporate Marketing, assist and support demand generation programs to support business objectives product awareness campaigns, trade shows, KOL User Group/Campaigns
- Work closely with Global Commercial leaders to ensure marketing support, guidance and/or direction is provided to the Field Sales and Regional marketing teams
- Set strategic direction for Product line, define priorities aligned to corporate strategy and revenue goals
- Work with R&D teams and external partners, to enhance the product portfolio and drive product line growth
- Provide Role Model Leadership to teams
- MSc Degree Required
- Advanced degree in biological sciences or MBA preferred
- Work experience in life sciences, biotechnology, pathology, CLIA laboratory;
- 5+ years of progressive responsible experience in product management
- Strong business acumen, demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional and personal relationship with partners and customer, is “customer centric”
- Experience in product life cycle management and product launch processes, knowledge of Phase Gate product development process is preferred
- Strong team building skills and proven ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Able to develop high levels of credibility at bench and upper management
- Experience and proven track record in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and initiatives
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.