Sr. Regional Sales Manager - North West
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- US-South San Francisco
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for a Sr. Regional Sales Manager to identify, qualify and develop opportunities for the sale of Genetic Systems and microfluidics accessories and consumables to public and private accounts within assigned geographic territory, in line with the Company’s mission. Work independently in close relationship with Fluidigm business partners to maximize opportunities for revenue growth.
Our dynamic and growing business requires a strong individual contributor responsible fully for individual territory sales. Excellent visibility and growth opportunities for stellar performer.
North West (Bay Area, Los Angeles, San Diego or Seattle)
Territory: California, Washington
- Control, organize and direct the success of the business including meeting sales targets, accurate forecasting and budget/expense management
- Develop account sales plans and coordinate specific activities within targeted accounts in consultation with sales management
- Partner with marketing and sales management to identify and implement sales tools
- Produce bi-weekly sales forecast for your own territory
- Maintain prospect and customer communication records in corporate CRM system.
- Report quarterly goals aligned to overall corporate and regional objectives
- Generate weekly activity updates including updates in sales forecasts, lost order information, sales call reports and miscellaneous issues relevant to revenue growth
- Monitor and report regional market trends, identify new market potential in designated territory
- Participate in the design of the regional marketing tools for your specific territory, as needed
- Participate in scientific conferences, tradeshows and related field support activities, as required
- Develop sound and professional customer relationship, monitor customer satisfaction and any needs for improvement; customer intimacy a must, as well as partnership with KOLs and strategic alliances
- Effectively communicate goals, competitive activity, issues, and accomplishments to manager
- Travel within assigned territory as necessary to conduct field sales calls, meetings, seminars and all related activities (minimum 50% travel)
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times
- Drive focused launch of new products in order to meet commercial revenue goals and expectations
- Achieve technical knowledge and expertise on products, applications and workflows related to assigned product lines within the Microfluidics franchise
- B.Sc. Degree (i.e. Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) and at least 5 years of successful field sales experience in Life Science field (capital equipment & consumables).
- Requires understanding of the business segment and economic drivers as well as analytical ability to understand trends and dissect industry data.
- Possess the ability to adapt to evolving sales responsibilities and corporate work environment.
- Excellent time management and territory management
- Solid presentation skills
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.