- Req No.
- Job Locations
- US-South San Francisco
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for a Senior Inventory Specialist to join our team.
- Manage and maintain inventory accuracy. Includes onsite and global cycle count reconciliations.
- Perform global intercompany transactions
- Manage returns and returned materials inventory
- Perform internal and intercompany transactions
- Create and maintain global master data
- Control documents and process for item master setup including creation and maintenance of master data across multiple entities and databases
- Perform internal consumable request transaction in AX.
- Transfer reagents between manufacturing and finished goods.
- Perform cycle counts, investigate discrepancies, take corrective actions, and scrap any unresolved variances.
- Maintain finished goods under FEFO and FIFO
- Coordinate with planners and quality assurance to control quarantine inventory
- Organize and store picking lists, consumable requests, pull sheets, and reagent transfer sheets
- Coordinate with the field service teams to maintain accurate inventory, perform service parts transfers and consumptions in multiple ERP entities. Maintain accurate records for traceability purposes.
- Physically perform receiving of goods at the warehouse and deliver to assigned location
- Perform sales orders fulfilled from remote warehouses in the US and Europe.
- Use packing slips to receive incoming finished goods inventory such as instruments and consumables
- Receive finished good returns into inventory from RMA’s. Distribute good accordingly for quarantine, finished goods, or scrap
- Coordinate with sales to perform return and replacement transactions in ERP ensuring inventory is properly balanced
- Coordinate with multiple teams such as applications, finance, product management, and sales to create and maintain master data
- Run ERP reports and perform master data integrity analysis. Ensure new uploads are completely configured, and match across multiple systems before releasing for sale. Flag any discrepancies and communicate to involved parties
- Control obsolescence and temporary item holds in ERP and SFDC.
- Work with the applications team to learn system updates, and capabilities
- Run ERP and SFDC reports to cross reference system data for uniformity
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Able to lift 45 pounds at minimum
- Experience in ERP systems. Able to maintain ERP (Master Data, Description, Price, BOM) Dynamics AX ERP is a big plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and values teamwork.
- Life Science industry experience preferred
Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
- Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Support you in your ongoing career development
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
- Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food,
- Free on-site gym equipment, dry cleaning services, after work activities and many more fun things to do.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin