- Req No.
- Job Locations
- Technical Support
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for Lab Operator to operate and maintain those Instruments (exp. Helios and Hyperion) at the lab. In addition, this position has responsibility to maintain the facilities belonging in the lab. This position reports to lab manager.
- Performs a wide variety of laboratory tasks and experiments
- Make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results
- Maintain lab equipment and inventory levels for lab supplies
- Degree with three years of experience
- Experience in operation and maintenance (SW and HW) for flow cytometry or biological analyzer
- Experience of sample preparations (Blood, serum, PBMC, tissue) for flow cytometry
- Skills and experiences for scheduling and understanding compliance and roles
- Internal and external communication skill
- Responsibility and team work sprit
- Interest in participating in business
- Excel, Word
- Understanding English manual
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!