Inside Sales Representative II
- Req No.
- Job Locations
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for an Insides Sales Representative. As an integral member of commercial sales team at Fluidigm, you will use your excellent technical sales track record to focus on acquiring new customers while and growing the existing installed base consumable run rates. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be expected to implement successful strategies and tactics to sell genomics and mass cytometry solutions to the top institutions within life science.
- Driving sales of Genomic and/or Proteomic products - Systems and consumables for a defined territory
- Partner with Account Managers to provide assistance with quoting, lead qualification, and order tracking
- Effectively prospect to find and close new opportunities in existing and new accounts, across multiple workflows and key applications
- Develop and maintain strategic buying relationships with customers and manage the overall relationship with accounts.
- Contribute to developing effective strategies and tactics that will enable Fluidigm to achieve year over year growth targets
- Provide guidance to help guide continual development of effective sales processes and analytics within the group
- Represent Fluidigm to the customer AND the customer to the company.
- Partner with marketing on regular campaigns to support product sales and trade show attendance
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Life Sciences discipline, or equivalent.
- 3+ years related direct life science product sales experience with Mass Cytometry, NGS workflows, QPCR, and other high throughput genomics applications. Cross-selling genomics and proteomics a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully selling with a sales quota and growing the business
- Solid self-management, time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently, yet within a team selling environment.
- Ability to interface at all levels within an organization for both internal/external customers.
- Demonstrated commercial selling skills. Strong business development and sales closing skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication and telephone sales skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time to key customers, conferences and meetings.
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.