Channel Manager - South Korea
- Req No.
- Job Locations
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for a Channel Manager – South Korea. The role is responsible for ensuring annual and quarterly corporate objectives are met for Fluidigm’s channel partner/s in South Korea. This position focuses on exceeding targets and driving new opportunities in the Korean market, specifically in the genomics and proteomics market space. The role serves as the central point of contact for channel partners in South Korea and drives growth planning programs to ensure channel partners are committing to strategic initiatives. This position requires a high-level of cross functional leadership and organizational skills, creative and critical thinking and proven written and verbal communication skills. Major duties include: Monitoring and reporting on metrics and performance; Optimizing channel partner performance and execution and managing relationships with key stakeholders and opinion leaders.
- Primarily responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop, implement and monitor the district plan to meet assigned objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders and stakeholders and work to develop them into Fluidigm reference sites.
- To champion district requirements and mindshare in order to build a foundation for long term growth.
- Focus on developing, implementing and monitoring regular reviews and quarterly growth plans with assigned channel partner/s.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external communication and engagement to ensure effective and consistent go-to-market strategy with channel partner/s.
- Provide accurate forecasts as required and maintain data management diligence within internal operating guidelines.
- Ensure the channel partner/s are properly trained and resourced to carry out their responsibilities. Complies with legal training when working with channel partner/s.
- Ensure Fluidigm’s values and commitment to customer satisfaction is performed, delivered and consistently approved in the assigned territory.
- Gain partner mind share and commitment and have the ability to work within multiple levels of channel partner/s organization.
- Manage and track opportunities through the regular sales channel CRMs; Execute regular pipeline reporting calls with partners.
- BS or MS equivalent degree in in Life Sciences; MBA or PhD preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Korean Life Science market with a minimum of five years commercial experience in a relevant sector (genomics, flow cytometry and/or proteomics).
- A minimum of 8 years channel management experience in the Korean market.
- Experience with capital equipment (>USD500K) and reagent sales strongly preferred.
- Experienced in developing and implementing business development initiatives in South Korea.
- Ability to travel as required
Sounds good? Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.