Senior Master Scheduler
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- US-South San Francisco
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
We are seeking a Sr. Master Scheduler to join our team.
The Sr. Master Scheduler is responsible for plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle. Provides input to management; schedules and/or interfaces with marketing, sales, production and engineering managers. Works to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions. Oversees the master schedules and ensures comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
- Create forecasts for new and existing products and communicate supply requirements to the appropriate stakeholders on a regular and consistent basis
- Develop and continually improve the methodologies, technologies and analytics used to estimate, consolidate and report commercial demand
- Benchmark and set KPI targets for inventory turns, months-on-hand and order fulfillment
- Streamline data collection and communication processes to eliminate redundancies, minimize errors while improving overall forecast accuracy
- Work closely with global manufacturing and purchasing teams to optimize production and inventory levels
- Partner with the finance organization to link the demand planning process and data with financial forecasts
- Identify new demand and supply forecasting techniques or technologies to improve the overall SIOP process
- Track variances to plan and recommend the appropriate adjustments to the inventory plan as required to meet business objectives
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Strong / Expert level Spreadsheet data table management, Financial Modeling desirable
- Direct experience in Demand and Supply Planning and SIOP
- Demonstrated ability to establish and improve processes
- Strong communication skills
- Super user hand on experience of ERP Software for example SAP, Microsoft AX, Expandable
- Ability to work with multi BOM level configurations
- Ability to drive projects to closure
- Ability to lead and present data at both tactical and executive levels
- Experience working with international manufacturing site
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of business planning experience
- Life Science industry experience preferred
· Deliver superior compensation, benefits and opportunities for career growth
· Engage you in a dynamic and rewarding company culture
· Support you in your ongoing career development
· Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
· Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
· Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food,
- free on-site gym equipment, dry cleaning services, after work activities and many more fun things to do.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin