Regional Sales Manager - Microfluidics
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- CN-Beijing, CN-Shanghai, CN-Guangzhou
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for Sales Manager to help Identify, qualify and develop opporunities for the sales of Fluidigm Genomics/Microfluidics capital equipment, accessories and consumbales to public and private accounts within assigned geographic territory, in line with the Company's mission. Work independently in close relationship with Fluidigm business partners to maximize opporunities for revenue growth
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- B.S. Degree (i.e. Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, etc.) and at least five years of successful field sales expereince in Life Science field (capital equipment & consumables)
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.