Senior Marketing Manager
- Req No.
- Job Locations
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
- Create what customers need next.
- Drive to make a difference.
- Collaborate and learn.
- Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for an experienced Senior Regional Marketing Manager to lead the Fluidigm marketing strategy and tactics in China to achieve commercial business objectives. To fulfill this role, you have exceptional leadership and communication skills, a deep understanding of marketing strategy and a passion for developing high-value leads, turning leads into opportunities, and opportunities into happy customers. This opportunity requires someone with excellent organization skills who can work autonomously with minimal supervision but can also work effectively with others collaborating within a team environment. Someone who thrives in a very fast-growing, high-energy environment that demands and rewards leadership, initiative, resourcefulness, and individual contribution.
- Develop and execute China Marketing Plans, aligning Corporate and Regional strategy, with local tactics.
- Assist China Country Leader in setting China business priorities and provide support in developing strategies and tactics to address these priorities.
- Work closely with Corporate and China teams, across functions and geographies, to define local initiatives and drive their successful implementation.
- Lead China regional events’ strategy and execution, with focus on delivering high-quality leads, while maximizing the return on investment of each event..
- Manage projects, agencies, resources, and timelines to meet marketing objectives on-time and on-budget.
- Ensure proper positioning of all Fluidigm products (Mass Cytometry, Imaging Mass Cytometry, High-End qPCR, NGS Library Preparation and Single Cell Instrument Systems and
- Consumables) consistent with market opportunities, changing competitive landscape, and new technologies.
- Drive strong lead generation, resulting in rapid funnel growth and increase win rates.
- Define and report key metrics to monitor marketing effectiveness.
- Establish working relations with strategic accounts, consortiums and networks to drive revenue growth.
- Monitor and report regional market trends, collect and manage competitive intelligence and market data, identifying new market opportunities.
- Drive and influence perception of the Fluidigm brand by systematically reinforcing its values, mission and strategies.
- Contribute to the definition of Global Marketing strategy, as member of the Corporate Marketing Team.
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, e.g. Biology, Biochemistry.
- An advanced degree is preferred; MBA or equivalent business education a plus.
- Minimum five years of successful sales & marketing leadership experience in Life Sciences.
- Data driven decision making individual, with ability to translate strategic plans into actions for continuous improvement.
- Sound business acumen with keen understanding of the sales process.
- Knowledge of Fluidigm product markets (High-End qPCR, Single Cell, NGS Library Preparation, Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry) and value propositions, would be an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Fluent in Oral and written English.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of time.
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.