Sr. Contract Recruiter II-part-time
- Req No.
- Job Locations
- US-South San Francisco
- Human Resources
More information about this job
Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
It is an extraordinary time for Fluidigm. Our technology is empowering customers to improve life through comprehensive health insight. We invite you to join a leading provider of indispensable life sciences tools that is accelerating global research on multiple frontiers of human health.
At Fluidigm we are also building a positive culture where our people can do the best work of their careers, informed and influenced by our core values:
• Create what customers need next.
• Drive to make a difference.
• Collaborate and learn.
• Step up.
Fluidigm is looking for a Sr. Contract Recruiter responsible for end-to-end recruiting activities including the creative development and execution of sourcing strategies and recruiting plans to extending employment offers. Strong sourcing and candidate generation skills with a focus on Commercial and Marketing roles. Also requires demonstrated experience filling R&D, IT and Finance roles.
Reports to: Director, Global TA based in South San Francisco Corporate location
Position Location: South San Francisco
Primary responsibility for full-cycle recruiting- job description reviews, sourcing, scheduling, screening, negotiating offers, pre-employment and closing positions with a sense of urgency. Comfortable carrying numerous requisitions across multiple functions at any given time. Objectives include screening resumes, conducting interviews, making recommendations to hiring manager and guiding the hiring managers through the recruiting process. The ideal candidate has partnered with hiring managers from all disciplines to plan, source, and fill hiring needs effectively, ensuring Fluidigm attracts and hires the best talent while maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent.
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, and advise them on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance
• Conduct recruiting kick-off/strategy meetings to set expectations and maintain communication throughout the recruiting process
• Establish solid relationships with hiring managers, providing strategic guidance and advice as trusted talent partner, building strong networks internally and externally
• Review internal and external candidate resumes and assess their qualifications and fit
• Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration
• Use our Applicant Tracking System and external sourcing tools to obtain diverse, qualified candidates
• Greet and escort candidates between conference rooms
• Successfully source candidates through referrals, proactive efforts, research and networking. Must be able to design and execute a creative sourcing strategy to pipeline a diverse, high quality candidate pool
• Lead candidate interview pre-brief and post-brief feedback sessions and provide follow up on interviews
• Management of temp and intern requisitions in partnership with site HRBP
• Attend and participate in job fairs, networking and other events as needed
• Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
• Partner and collaborate with TA team, HRBPs and hiring managers to continuously improve our processes to ensure we scale effectively and meet and exceed organization’s hiring goals
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, Human Resources or related field
• 10-12+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with demonstrated success in technical and scientific recruiting in a rapid, fast-paced work environment
• Experienced using Behavioral/Competency based interviewing techniques
• Three+ years in a corporate setting, using applicant tracking systems
• Demonstrated experience with direct sourcing, pre-qualifying candidates and candidate presentation
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in using Social Media- LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs
• Strong project management, organizational and prioritizing skills with ability to work collaboratively and independently, as business and projects dictate
• Takes initiative, uses sound judgment and is a critical thinker
• Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and tech savvy
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience within the Life Sciences, Biotech industries strongly preferred
• Global recruiting experience a plus (US, EMEA, APAC)
Ready to join an industry leader with a bold and ambitious mission that is enabling advancements in human health? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.