Lab-tested solutions advance cytometry and tissue imaging research
Faster access speeds insights
Fast-paced research depends on access to novel resources to reach your scientific goals. Innovative Solutions accelerate the pace of research through a menu of Imaging Mass Cytometry™ (IMC™) workflow solutions developed and thoroughly tested by Fluidigm scientists. Get faster access to cutting-edge solutions that support high-multiplex single-cell analysis.
- Have undergone rigorous functional testing
- Are accompanied by documentation and protocols
- Are supported through our Field Application Scientist and Therapeutic Insights Services teams
Harness the power of these ready-to-use solutions to innovate, publish and move your research forward.
Segment with confidence using the Innovative Solutions IMC Cell Segmentation Kit. Benefit from a robust end-to-end workflow for single-cell data analytics for your high-multiplex Imaging Mass Cytometry data.
Segment with confidence with the IMC Cell Segmentation Kit
The IMC Cell Segmentation Kit* includes three individual plasma membrane markers for improved nucleus and plasma membrane demarcation to facilitate an end-to-end workflow for single-cell IMC data analytics.
- Platinum metal tags open up new channels to expand your existing panel without taking channels away from your current panel.
- Plasma membrane markers enable universal segmentation of single cells across multiple tissue and cell types.
- Affordable and accessible pipeline options make it easier to get to analysis.
Your local sales representative can put you in touch with a trained field application specialist to answer your questions about how to use the products and perform analysis. Ask for a quote today.Request a Quote
*Innovative Solutions are a menu of custom-made reagents and workflows developed and tested by Fluidigm scientists to give faster access to new cutting-edge solutions for high-multiplex single-cell analysis. Innovative Solutions are not part of the Maxpar® catalog.
Unless explicitly and expressly stated otherwise, all Fluidigm products are provided for Research Use Only, not for use in diagnostic procedures. For more information see www.fluidigm.com/legal/notices