Uniquely CyTOF: Sample multiplexing for improved workflows
Give a boost to your experimental throughput and reduce your sample preparation time with a live-cell barcoding* approach to sample multiplexing.
Live-cell barcoding enables labeling of human white blood cell samples with a unique 3-digit isotope code, using cadmium-labeled anti-CD45 (a pan-leukocyte marker) antibodies.
Up to 35 samples can be multiplexed for staining and acquisition in a single tube, eliminating sample-to-sample variation for improved data consistency and quality.
Presenter: Michelle Poulin, PhD, Manager, Proteomics Field Applications, Fluidigm
Live-cell barcoding advantages
- Fixation-independent: Cell fixation and permeabilization steps not required, so fixative-sensitive epitopes are preserved
- Accessibility: Uses isotopes and workflows that are compatible with existing panel designs
- Throughput: Reduces processing time throughout the entire experimental workflow by multiplexing up to 35 samples
- Reduced variability: Eliminates sample-to-sample variation introduced when samples are stained and collected individually
- Data quality: Increases number of useful single-cell events by filtering out debris and other cellular artifacts
- Sample conservation: Enables efficient use of precious samples by allowing you to combine multiple samples in one tube
Order 7 cadmium-labeled CD45 antibodies for 35-plex barcoding in your next experiment.
|Product Name||Part Number|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-106Cd—100 Tests||3106001B|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-106Cd—25 Tests||3106001C|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-110Cd—100 Tests||3110001B|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-110Cd—25 Tests||3110001C|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-111Cd—100 Tests||3111001B|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-111Cd—25 Tests||3111001C|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-112Cd—100 Tests||3112001B|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-112Cd—25 Tests||3112001C|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-113Cd—100 Tests||3113001B|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-113Cd—25 Tests||3113001C|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-114Cd—100 Tests||3114001B|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-114Cd—25 Tests||3114001C|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-116Cd—100 Tests||3116001B|
|Anti-Human CD45 (HI30)-116Cd—25 Tests||3116001C|
Provide us with your contact information below to learn more about live-cell barcoding with Cd-CD45 antibodies.
- Slides: Live-Cell Barcoding with Cd-CD45 Antibodies: Workflow and Method
- Poster: CYTO® 2020—Expanding Mass Cytometry Discoveries and Applications with Cadmium-Labeled Antibodies
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.