Fluidigm continues to team up with researchers around the world who are working to mount an aggressive and sustainable response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are publications, posters, recorded webinars and seminars with presentations and other resources relevant to COVID-19 research.
- Systems biological assessment of immunity to mild versus severe COVID-19 infection in humans.
Arunachalam, P.S. et al. Science 11 (2020): eabc6261
- A human circulating immune cell landscape in aging and COVID-19.
Zheng, Y. et al. Protein & Cell (2020): doi: 10.1007/s13238-020-00762-2
- Lymphopenia-induced T cell proliferation is a hallmark of severe COVID-19.
Adamo, S. et al. bioRxiv (2020): doi:10.1101/2020.08.04.236521v1
- Unsupervised machine learning reveals key immune cell subsets in COVID-19, rhinovirus infection, and cancer therapy.
Barone, S.M. et al. bioRxiv (2020): doi: 10.1101/2020.07.31.190454
- Systems-level immunomonitoring from acute to recovery phase of severe COVID-19.
Rodriguez, L. et al. Cell Reports Medicine (2020): doi:10.1016/j.xcrm.2020.100078
To see a complete summary of more than a dozen publications using CyTOF technology to research COVID-19, download the full list.
A Multi-Omic Approach to Detection and Characterization of Viral Pathogens and Their Impact on the Immune System
Andrew Quong, PhD
Chief Science Officer
Bill Hunt, MS
Director, Microfluidics Product Management
Detection of Human and Viral Full-Length RNA Using a Nanoscale Microfluidic Platform
Steve Kain, PhD, MBA
Director, Genomics Product Management
- Bringing the Power of CyTOF to COVID-19 Research. | Andrew Quong and Roberto Spada, both from Fluidigm, present on current use of mass cytometry in COVID-19 investigations.
- Profiling of COVID-19 Patient Immune Responses | Ruth Montgomery uses systems profiling to capture immune response to infection
- Mapping Dynamic Immunity across Time, Space, and Disease State | Tom Ashhurst uses mass cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry to better understand viral diseases of the central nervous system.