Lab-tested Imaging Mass Cytometry solutions to advance your research
Faster access speeds insights
Fast-paced research depends on access to innovative solutions to reach your scientific goals. Innovative Solutions accelerate the pace of research through a menu of Imaging Mass Cytometry™ (IMC™) reagents and workflow solutions developed and thoroughly tested by Therapeutic Insights Services scientists. These solutions provide translational and clinical researchers with faster access to cutting-edge solutions to support high-multiplex single-cell analysis.
- Have undergone rigorous functional testing
- Are accompanied by documentation and protocols
- Are supported through our Field Application Scientist and Therapeutic Insights Service teams
Don’t build your own or go without! Use these tested solutions so you can get therapeutic insights to innovate, publish and move your research forward.
- IMC Cell Segmentation Kit: Use this kit for an end-to-end solution for robust single-cell data analysis.
- High-Dimensional Spatial Profiling Exploratory Study Package: Get started with a 20-marker service package.
The first Innovative Solution—the IMC Cell Segmentation Kit
The IMC Cell Segmentation Kit facilitates an end-to-end workflow for single-cell data analytics IMC. The kit contains three individual plasma membrane markers conjugated to 195Pt, 196Pt and 198Pt. These markers can be added to existing panels for improved nucleus and plasma membrane demarcation, enabling cell segmentation across multiple tissue types without taking channels away from your current panel.
With a new recommendation of a data analysis pipeline that includes ilastik software for pixel classification and for identifying cell boundaries, an end-to-end solution for single-cell data analysis is now available.
Get started on your way to insights now with this special offer
Let the experts on the Therapeutic Insights Services team interrogate the tissue microenvironment of your samples with a High-Dimensional Spatial Profiling Exploratory Study*. With this Innovative Solutions IMC service package, you can explore the spatial distribution of cell types within the context of your tissue to gain insights into phenotypes, immune responses or disease mechanisms in less than 8 weeks!
The High-Dimensional Spatial Profiling Exploratory Study Package includes staining of two human FFPE tissue slides with a 20-marker panel of best-in-class Maxpar® reagents. They will include:
- A core set of 12 immune markers to stain a broad array of both immune and nonimmune cell types
- A DNA intercalator and the IMC Cell Segmentation Kit with 3 markers for robust cell segmentation and single-cell analysis
- Your choice of 5 additional drop-in antibodies from the Maxpar catalog to enable focused exploration of phenotypes of interest
Affordable pricing and a fast turnaround
Request a quote in your local currency today to get your project started for just 8,000 USD. We’re committed to get you results back in less than 8 weeks during this limited-time offer. See what IMC can do for you!