The Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling Assay with Maxpar Pathsetter software
The Maxpar® Direct™ Immune Profiling System is the first complete sample-to-answer solution for high-dimensional immune profiling of human PBMC and whole blood.
Designed as a simple, single-tube workflow, the system brings together CyTOF® technology on the Helios™ system, a dry 30-marker antibody panel and automated Maxpar Pathsetter™ software so you can easily count 37 immune cell populations with performance you can trust.
Profile 37 immune cell populations from PBMC or whole blood with an optimized 30-marker panel.
Simple single-tube workflow with pushbutton reporting. Just add sample and go.
Produce consistent results lot-to-lot, run-to-run and site-to-site.
The new standard in immune profiling
|A. Dry single-tube panel design|
|B. Just add sample and GO!|
Immune cell profiling without compromise
The Maxpar® Direct™ Immune Profiling Assay™ sets a new standard for comprehensive immunophenotyping of human PBMC and whole blood by enabling simultaneous identification and enumeration of 37 immune cell subsets (Figure 2).
The highly multiplexed 30-marker antibody panel was developed with input from expert immunologists in academia and biopharma and builds on the panels designed by the Human ImmunoPhenotyping Consortium1.
Designed using industry-proven antibody clones, this assay provides you with the broadest single-tube view of the immune system from each precious sample.
You no longer need to compromise your study design because of the limitations of fluorescence cytometry.
Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling Poster | 4.3MB PDF
Expand the panel for your needs
Get deeper profiling of the immune populations identified by the assay by customizing and expanding the 30-marker backbone. Open lanthanide channels give you the flexibility to add more phenotypic markers or perform functional analysis.
Choose from our new pre-made expansion panels or select your own choice of markers from the Maxpar catalog of over 700 preconjugated antibodies to build your perfect version of the Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling Assay.
Provide us with your contact information below to learn more about the Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling System or request a seminar at your institution.
* You may withdraw your consent anytime in every email you will receive from us.
- Maecker, H.T. et al. “Standardizing immunophenotyping for the Human Immunology Project.” Nature Reviews Immunology 12 (2012): 191–200.
- Bagwell, C. Probability state modeling: a new paradigm for cytometric analysis. In: Litwin, V., Marder, P., editor. Flow Cytometry in Drug Discovery and Development. Hoboken NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 2010. p 281.
- Publication: Hadjadj, J. et al. “Impaired type I interferon activity and exacerbated inflammatory responses in severe COVID-19 patients.” medRxiv (2020): doi:10.1101/2020.04.19.20068015.
- Poster: Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling | 4.3MB PDF
- White Paper: Deep Immune Profiling with the Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling System
- Flyer: Maxpar Antibodies for Immune Studies