New and improved software for designing suspension mass cytometry panels
Panel Designer v2.0 is available for all mass cytometry suspension customers and prospects to explore and create new panels with professional advice from their local Field Applications Specialists.
No installation or upgrade needed from Fluidigm. Just create an account and start designing.
Start designing panels
- Recently added to Panel Designer 2.0: Maxpar® Direct™ Immune Profiling Assay™
- New metals that are within the Helios™ detection range can be applied and then selected.
- The Maxpar® Direct™ Immune Profiling Assay™ is available to import as a panel.
- Maxpar MCP9 Antibody Labeling Kits (with cadmium isotopes) are available to select as custom metal tags.
- Maxpar human immuno-oncology antibodies are available to be selected individually or to be imported as 1 of 6 Maxpar Direct Expansion Panel kits.
- Users can choose or combine reactivities (for example, Mouse, Human).
- Signal and tolerance values for over 800 Maxpar antibodies.
- The software is compatible with PC and Mac OS® X Yosemite 10.10 or later
- Colors are assigned to each Maxpar suspension panel kit for easier identification in the panel table.
Use an Extensive Selection of Antibodies and Panels
Fluidigm Maxpar reagents for mass cytometry provide plenty of panel design flexibility. Build your own panel with our high-quality, directly conjugated antibodies to mouse and human epitopes. In a single afternoon, you can easily label antibodies of your choice with any of 42 isotopic metals. Or choose from one of 28 pre-designed panel kits that enable a wide range of applications.
Whatever you decide, our Field Application Specialists are ready to help you design your first panel.
Complete the form below to ask for a free panel building consultation.